Friday, February 12, 2010

Ferragamo fairy


How does it feel to receive this rare honour?

It’s every girl’s dream come true. A fantabulous pair of shoes specially designed for me by one of the foremost brands in the world! I am delighted to own my very own customised pair of shoes from Ferragamo. My feet never felt so special and pampered!

Are you a shoe person?

I am definitely a shoe person. A peek into my wardrobe will reveal just how fascinated I am.

I haven’t really counted how many I own, but I can guarantee they run into hundreds.

Do you believe a killer pair of statement shoes, say more than an expensive bag or clothes?

Completely! A pair of sexy shoes can boost your mood, confidence and favourite outfit.

They have the power to make even the dullest of outfits uber chic and give it that much needed oomph. They are a wardrobe essential!

How important is footwear to create a ‘Priyanka’ look?

High heels are my favorite accessory. I love to experiment with different kinds of looks and colours. High heels are a key factor in creating the ‘Priyanka’ look!

Your wardrobe must haves …

Must haves in any shoe closet — Ferragamo, Giuseppe Zanotti, Jimmy Choo, Versace and Gucci .

If you started your own line of footwear, how would they look and what would you call the line?

Very girlie, very sexy and all high heels! It could be called either ‘Quintessentials by Priyanka Chopra’ or ‘Secrets’ by Priyanka Chopra (giggles).

In India, do you think women focus enough on shoes in creating a look, as much as they focus on clothes?

To some extent. There are a few who don’t give their footwear as much importance as they would give to their clothes, make-up and accessories.

They tend to underestimate the power of sexy shoes. But trust me when I say, a great pair of shoes have the power to enhance even the most boring outfits.

One actor (female) apart from yourself in Bollywood who you think has a good choice in shoes

That’s a tough one (Laughs). All the girls have a great choice. But if I had to pick just one, I guess it would be Priety Zinta. She has a fabulous sense of style!


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment